Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan 13, 2009

Hi all,
I have finally decided to get my blog working - after all i've had the page for awhile but not written on it... and yes mum, I figured out how to remove the 'adult content' thing...
It's a nice 41 degrees in Adelaide, too afraid to go outside it might melt me! Dad's had enough of cherry picking for the day - inside sleeping now... and yes for those who didnt already know - we grow Cherries and Apples.
I have the day off from my beauty therapy job and debating if I should go for a swim or not...
Otherwise life is relatively cruisey... I just got offered a place in Cert 4 in Beauty... which i accepted about 10mins ago - very exciting as I'll be able to do this part time and work at the same time - I love my current job! Feels just like home!
Life in my house is busy tho - my older sis just got engaged and her and her fiance have nearly finished their buildin their house, while our baby sis is Au Pairin in New Jersey, USA. (Yes my accomplishments feel a little small atm!)
I am content however, and surrounded by good friends that are usually up for a laugh...
Those of which i think should get onto blogspot so they can keep up to date with the goss!
But for now I will bid u farewell til i have more interestin things to talk about! And yes in case u hadn't noticed from my header... I'm a lil bit country
see u, love u, bye bye
XX

2 comments:

  1. hey liv...wow got it running i didnt know!!
    However it must of stopped already or you dont have many exciting things happening as you havent updated.
    I love the header, thats really cool.
    how do you do that?
    even mum has one. must be a smart thing
    Well what can i say about the au pairing at the moment. im coming home so yes your accomplishments can go back to normal size now! hahaha
    anyway chat later i dnt have much to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a new blog. Feel free to post or link as well. Please Enjoy

    http://cyberaffiliates.blogspot.com/

    PS
    I recommend you check out my Thank You For Visitng Link inside as a Thank You for just stopping by.

    ReplyDelete